Tuesday 19 May 2015

Bridal Shower Gift !!!!!

Hi dear all,


Hope you all had a great week end and we had a holiday on Monday too!!! yay yay !!!! (Anyway I'm home always)

I am invited to a bridal shower next week end. So I was thinking what can I take as a gift !
In Pinterest and in You Tube I have seen this Sharpie craft. So I also decided to give it a try.

There were lot of advice on what to do and what not to do.

So here's how I did it. It cost me in total of 3.75$ as I bought everything in Dollarama.

Things Needed : 



I used Metallic Permanent marker in Gold color.


Method : 

1. Paste the letter and shape on the mug on your desired placed.





2. Start putting dots around the letter and shape. Make them closer and tight around the letter and far apart when away from them. You can choose your own designing method.
Here is the final look.


3. Let the stickers on for like 5-10 minutes and carefully remove them.

4. If there's any smearing inside the letter space , use a little paint brush dipped in water and clear them. Then add more dots to fine tune your design.

5. Let it dry completely for about 20- 30 minutes.

6. Put in the oven at 425 F and bake for 30 minutes. Do not pre heat the oven before putting mugs.

7. Let the mugs cool within the oven for around 2 hrs.

I did the washing test. First with water. It stood the test.
Then I used cleaning liquid and yay yay it survived!!!!!!




I saw in advice regarding this project , these won't survive the dish washer. SO I'm going to tell the bride-to be that wash this manually!!!!



You also can try this with various shapes and designs. Happy crafting!!!!!!

Next I'm going to make a card for the bride-to be !!!

See you soon.

With much Love!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment