Tuesday 26 May 2015

Bridal Shower Card!!!!!!

Hi Dear All,


How was the week end? Hope you all had a nice time.
If you remember I customized 2 mugs as a bridal shower gift. You can check it here



I wanted to make the card by myself. I really planned to do it in a very creative way. But because of my pregnancy I was not doing well and postponed it and then there came a time I didn't have time to run to the store to buy or to make an elaborate one.

So just within about 10 minutes I made a one while I was getting ready to go to the shower.

This is what I did!!!!

I had some scrap booking card board at home and I chose a one in blue-ash shade.




Then I cut it to my desired size.



Then I cut a shape of an umbrella and its handle and some red heart shapes. The umbrella was cut from white A4 sheet and the hearts actually came from a red background of a brochure.



Then I placed everything on the card and made some changes where necessary.


Then glued them.



Then I drew on the umbrella and wrote Congratulations in Gold.




I realized the words are not very clear. So decided to write over it in silver.




To spice this quick card I wrote "Rules for a Happy Marriage".!!!!



Sorry that the pictures are not of good quality as I did everything in a haste to reach the shower at right time.


Hope this will inspire you to make a card in a jiffy!!!!

With much Love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment