Wednesday 3 June 2015

Cross Stitching !!!!!

Hi dear all,


Cross Stitch has been my love since the age of 10 years. It's my class teacher who introduced me to it.
Later in university I found that my best friends also enjoyed cross stitching. So we banded together and re-started and I continued to do it.

I believe most of you are also doing cross stitching or at least did it once in your life. There are lot of tutorials to how to do cross stitching. It's the easiest of all the stitches I guess.


Here are some of my cross stitching works.


A birth day card I made for my mother some years ago.

The design came from World of Cross Stitching magazine.



A family of Russian Dolls.

Again got the chart from World Of Cross Stitching magazine.



This Winnie the Pooh was a photo of the original work in same magazine. So there was no chart. But I looked at the picture and counted from there and did the stitching.


The Newton , he also came from the same magazine.



This horse came from an old book one of my best friends had.



This is my latest project which I finished most recently. It was lying idled for few years and I picked it up again and finished it. This was found online. I tried to locate the linkagain but couldn't find it.



There are few more projects going on. I will share them with you as soon as they are finished !!!!

My friends I mentioned at the beginning also have most of above work as usually we all do the same project . It was fun stitching together and ending up with same projects in 3 copies!!!!


If I have inspired you to do Cross Stitching I'm happy.
Please feel free to ask any question.

With much love !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment